Two x 12'' Singles by The Lucy Show

Hello my trusted followers, friends, lurkers and anonymous readers. It's still me, AJ, the sexy one with the great boobs, and I'd like to introduce you to this thing that I've been doing recently at weekends. 
Do I really need this introduction?? 
Are you tired of the same old, same old album posts?!
So, what I'm going to continue doing is, I'm going to post a Saturday and Sunday special feature for a couple of months/years to try and clear out all the 7", 12", EP's and CD singles that I have blagged from different bloggers over the past few years. I can't remember all of the different bloggers, but I'd bet that the greatest number came from DJ Jef @ myvinyldreams which is ALWAYS worth a visit. 
I'm going to post TWO singles by TWO bands every Saturday and every Sunday until I've run out of singles or bands. 
Rocket science it ain't, but then, that don't impress you much!




Ripped to MP3
The Lucy Show - Ephemeral 12''
A1 - Ephemeral (This is No Heaven)
A2 - The White Space
B - Leonardo Da Vinci (Long Version)









Ripped to MP3
The Lucy Show - Extended Play 12''
A1 - The Price of Love
A2 - Resistance
B1 - See It Goes
B2 - Is It

Comments

  1. great stuff, thanks! 'Ephemeral' got quite a bit of airplay here in Boston at the time.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's quite a bit of The Lucy Show on my drives...check back on the other blog "Themes From Great Cities" for any re-ups

      Delete

Post a Comment